Return to Play Guidelines
RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
While Tiny Troops Soccer is returning to play, the health and safety of our players and families remains our top priority. Outlined below are the procedures and guidelines which should be followed when attending Tiny Troops Soccer sessions.
**The below guidelines, procedures, and recommendations do not replace or supersede any protocols or restrictions outlined by our state and local authorities. It is imperative that state and local guidelines are followed at all times.**
All parents/guardians should fully review this document prior to registration. In addition, parents should review with their children to help them understand in which the extent they are able to.
While we believe the following measures to be effective, we cannot guarantee that 2 – 5 year old’s will not encroach closer to 6 feet from another. Tiny Troops Soccer has made several changes to our sessions in order to reduce the risk of transmitting illness, including COVID-19 between our players, families, and coaches.
Tiny Troops Soccer: Safety Protocols & Guidelines As Related to COVID-19
- Please sanitize players’ hands once arriving at the field/prior to play.
- We ask that parents self-screen their players and selves prior to attending a session. If anyone is experiencing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose), we ask that they do not attend the session.
- If your child is continuously coughing, sneezing, etc., regardless of reason, you will be asked to leave the session (no refunds will be given).
- If your player or a member of your household becomes ill and is diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you report the diagnoses to us immediately, so that any parties that may have come in contact can be notified.
- Cones will be sprayed with disinfectant between sessions.
General Player Guidelines:
- Players will not pass or share items
- No high-fives (Air fives are approved!)
- We have eliminated the use of the center cone as our meeting spot and players will now receive instruction while seated no less than 6 ft. apart.
- Although scrimmaging is only a small portion of our sessions, it will be eliminated and replaced with additional dribbling and shooting activities. *We plan to resume scrimmaging when it is safe to do so in the coming months.
General Parent Guidelines:
- Parents will sit 6 ft. from the sidelines behind their little one’s assigned “volcano” (sideline cone). This will allow the players to easily recognize which cone is theirs for instruction times.
- Parents should sit in their family group while watching sessions. (Families should remain 6 ft. apart on the sidelines).
- Per usual, parents need to ensure siblings stay back and away from the playing area.
- *2 year old sessions will still require ONE parent to participate with their little one.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to wear masks while attending sessions.
- All Players/Parents should remain in their cars until the previous session has ended and dispersed. (There will be a 10-15 minute gap between each age group to encourage groups do not intermingle.)
- Masks are not required for play but are optional.
- Spectators should follow social distancing guidelines
- As much as possible, players and coaches should practice social distancing during sessions.
- Most traditional group activities have been modified for individual play.
- Coaches will provide instruction from the center of the field while players are situated at their designated cone on the sideline.
- Players will not retrieve balls from the goals. Coaches will return their balls to them, in order to avoid bunching/grouping.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Administrative Team at firstname.lastname@example.org